What is Xero
Xero is a cloud based bookkeeping software that is fast becoming a market leader both in the UK and worldwide.
CCF have chosen to use this and recommend clients use this for many reasons including:
- Functionality – it is very easy to use, and it’s terminology is in English and not Accountancy speak.
- Flexibility – it can be used on the desktop, on smart phones and when all gets too busy, remotely by the accountancy/bookkeeping support.
- Price – Starting at £9 per month. CCF receive a bulk subscription discount and pass this onto clients.
- Time – for clients not currently using a bookkeeping package this represents a fantastic time saving opportunity, particularly for people raising invoices and having to manage credit control. Invoices and statements can be emailed directly to customers from the software.
- VAT – Preparing the VAT return is the often viewed as a burden for many businesses. Using Xero makes this quarterly task much quicker and easier.
- Dashboard – Xero users can have a customised dashboard view showing them everything they need to know about their business financials in one screen, for example current bank position, money due in and payments due out, so that the net cash position can easily be determined.
- Performance management – having a computerised system means it is easier to keep a track of profitability and cash-flow during the year, therefore you have more understanding of where your business is, financially.
- Accountancy relationship – we find that we have a much more proactive relationship with clients using this type of software. We are able to add more value by helping clients understand the position of the business and also are able to spend more time helping these clients plan, develop and grow their business.
CCF run Xero training sessions. If you would like to attend , please call us on 01423 597499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CCF have several "Xero Certified Advisors".
So what does this mean.
As Xero Certified agents, team members have a good understanding of the Xero software and have have to sit an annual examination with Xero to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the software. What this means to clients is that we are best equipped to help them when they have questions on day to day bookkeeping and accounting issues. Clients who have monthly support packages from CCF have this included in their package as standard.
In addition to this, we are able to provide free Xero training sessions to introduce clients and non clients to the Xero software. Please see our program of seminars to for the next dates.