CCF Xero Training
Xero excuses, get to grips with your accounts
Are you a growing business looking for a simple way to get to grips with your cashflow?
Are you currently using spreadsheets for your business accounts?
Would you like to have a clearer financial picture with straightforward reporting?
CCF offers training in Xero accounting software. This free workshop will teach you all the basics you need to run your accounts with Xero. You will walk away with the skills to:
- Post invoices and payments
- Set up your automatic bank feed
- Compile basic financial reports
- Prepare a VAT return
- Use the cloud based app (Suitable for smart phones and tablets)
Xero has many unique and versatile features and the team at CCF is on hand to ensure you are supported while you build a strong financial future.
The number of places is limited to 10 to enable each attendee to gain the maximum benefit from the event.
New Business Basics
There are so many things to consider when setting up a new business that it can be a daunting prospect.
Our New Business Basics workshop will explain everything you need to know when starting up, leaving you clear on topics such as:
- Sole Trader v Limited Company - the benefits and tax implications
- What to claim for
- Basic record keeping - how to do it
- The pros and cons of being VAT registered
- Do I need to run a payroll?
- And much more!
We will share our knowledge and provide you with basic accounting tools to use to ensure you set off on the right foot.